We’re conditioned to believe there’s only one tool for that one specific job—race bike, street bike, whatever bike—Born on the streets, the Cordoba didn’t get the memo and doesn’t plan on following it. With its clean design gracing its dynamic geometry, this do-it-all rig holds the tightest lines at the crits and has the freshest of lines in style. It lets you take the lead in any direction you chose.
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Carbon Bladed Fork with Aluminum Steer Tube
- Updated Forged Dropout Allows a Wider Range of Horizontal Adjustment (Chain Tension)
- Tapered Head Tube for Improved Front-End Stiffness and Control
- Fixed or Freewheel with a Flip-Flop Hub
- 30-Day Hassle-Free Return Policy